Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Here is Elder Quackenbush's first Email on day 2 of the MTC

Hey Mom, 
I made it safely! I'm doing fine! they're giving us 2 minutes to type this... theres lots of people trying to email right now! My P Days are on Thursdays, so I'll email then! I'm doing great, and loving (mostly) every second! The language is coming slow and we all know thats a little frustrating for me, but I'm gonna get it. Im the missionary that walks around with his face in a book talking to himself because I can't STAND not being able to speak Polish! But, It'll come, I know it! the Spirit is so strong here, and I'm working so hard that I barely have time to even think! I fall asleep at night exhausted from the day and fall asleep before I hit the pillow! All is well, hope everyone back home is doing well! 
Love, 
Starszy Quackenbush

No comments:

Post a Comment