Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas.....or was it? Dec 29, 2015


Well.... It was really great to talk to y'all this last week, I really enjoyed that! Not much has changed since we talked... I'm serving as ZL in Warsaw with Elder Cowley and I LOVE it. He is such a stud. We're so different as people, but we're like EXACTLY the same missionary I love it. We get so fired up about the work and all the things we're going to do, and we think about different things in the exact same way. It's going to be an amazing transfer. Also, Elder Jourdan is my district leader! I'm so excited to have him back, and we're going to have t TON of fun out here in Warsaw!

So health. My hips and legs are doing alright. I'm still walking well and having to stop and rest from time to time, but I'm loving it. It's hard to hold myself back and not let myself walk too far too fast.
It's taking a lot of humility to have to stop, and ask my companions to wait up, or carry my bags or things like that, but it's been really good for me. Everything else with the ender.....litis is going okay.
I'm about in the same place where I was when we skyped... meaning I'm still swollen and it's still hard to walk... but I can do it. I am being smart and I realize that I'm not invincible, and I realize that this just might be something that I need to deal with for a while and rely on the Lord... so that's what I'm doing. I hope and pray that it can go away and let me Really get to work, because I'm dying to get out there!

This transfer is going to be so awesome. We have some big things in mind and there  are LOTS of cool people to meet with. I'm so stoked.  I sure do love you guys! I'm sorry if I don't have that much time to email all of you... I had transfers today, actually, and don't really have a ton of time to email... because it's not even really my pday.
Next week I hope it'll be better... but we'll see! I've heard that we get kicked off the library computers where we email after 45 minutes-1 hour generally... so we might have to make that work lol...

I love you guys so much! Thanks for the prayers and help-they really make a difference!

Love y'all


No comments:

Post a Comment