Thursday, March 3, 2016

March 3rd...Quick Update & JEREMY GOT HIS MISSION CALL!!

Hey fam, 
Health update: So I just got off of a Skype call with the doctor, and everything is going great! I'm feeling a lot better, and I have a ton less pain, and I'm hanging in there! Things are all going to work out. Every day is a struggle, but every day I'm doing what I need to, and am finding my own success. 

Elder Fetzer and I are having one of those "faith-trying" starts to our transfer... we're talking to everybody and just yesterday we FINALLY got somebody to acknowledge that we existed lol. It was pretty awesome. Didn't quite teach a lesson, but we're doing what we can. Even so, I have the Spirit with me every day, and I get to the end of the day and know that I did what Heavenly Father asked me to do. I think I've finally realized that I'm running my own race and just have to do what I need to in order to be obedient and do what I need to do, instead of measuring my success based on everybody else. It's been another humbling, but very constructive experience for me. I've spent a lot of time reflecting on how far I've come and how much I've learned through all my trials this past year and a half, and I'm super grateful for all of the progress that has been made. I wouldn't have made it with out all of you, and my Savior.
So thank you! There have been so many miracles this week that I can try and talk about during my weekly email, but I just wanted to update y'all on where I'm at! I love y'all!

ps: I SAW THE EMAIL HEADING BAR FROM JEREMY THAT HE'S GOING TO PERU!!!! THAT'S MY BOY! CONGRATS BUDDY LOVE YOU!

pps: I've been thinking a lot about Grammy and Ellie with their surgeries and also about my boy Scott.  I sure love you guys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment