Monday, February 29, 2016

Week of February 29th....I'm alive and healthier!!

Hey guys! I'm alive, I'm health(ier), I'm stoked to be a missionary, and things are going well! I'm serving up in Bemowo in North-Western Warsaw with my trainee Elder Fetzer. He's a stud, and he's so much like I was when I was a trainee-it's incredible. I just look at him and laugh, it's great!

We're going to start focusing on Less-Actives. There's literally like
250 of them in our branch, and nobody has gone out to find the men.
(the sisters went and searched for all the sisters). It just makes so much more sense, and is so much easier to get out the door with an actual purpose and a goal. We're just going to get a list, and start teaching to their houses, and trying to find them and bring them back with us! We're really excited to start going. It might take some time to start up-I don't even think there's a ward list in existence...
nobody has it and I talked to everybody yesterday about it. So I might have to go on the MLS website and search for people individually....BUT, it'll get done. Miracles are going to happen. I can feel it.

Elder Fetzer and I are getting along great. He wants to work hard, and we've both been patient with eachother's limitations, and it's going to be a good transfer. We're also able to actually have fun while we do missionary work, which has been a HUGE blessing!!

The Atonement is real. It is so real and I love it so much. Jesus Christ has brought me out of some pretty low places since I've been back in Poland-miracles have happened and I'll never be the same because of them. The gospel is true. If you don't know that already, then go find out. I love y'all 
Elder Quackenbush


At the Edgren's home, I got to make a ton of pancakes for a huge YSA event...and you know how much I LOVE pancakes!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment