Saturday, June 18, 2016

Father's Day.....A quick note to dad

So this week is more crazy than all of the 90 year old grandmas still walking around in Poland. I won't get to actually have pday and send emails until friday this week. I will, however, be able to get on tomorrow for just a second and read the emails that you send. In other words, please send your emails as usual(they are  much needed this week), but don't worry when I'm not able to email until Friday. I'm still alive, we're just so so so busy that we won't get any time to do anything until later in the week. Thanks for your love and support, and keep the prayers coming! Love you guys!


Happy Fathers' Day, Dad! I love you! I'm so grateful that you've been able to teach me, and be right there next to me all the way! Like I've said before, you're the perfect Dad for me, and always have the right experiences, and thoughts that keep me going and help me see the bigger picture. I love you! Have a great Fathers' Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment