Monday, August 22, 2016

Elder Jones is heading home and Cowley and I are getting it done...

We're just out here riding that rollercoaster. It's amazing to me how, within the span of 24 hours, I can hit the highest highs and the lowest lows. BUT, I'm definitely learning a lot, and I'm learning what it actually means to "endure to the end". That whole concept didn't used to mean a lot to me before all of this happened, but it's coming to have more and more meaning for me. I'm hoping to make "enduring with faith and trust" one of my character traits that hopefully should help me throughout my life. They didn't build the temple in a single day, right? I'm grateful for the Lord's help and patience with me during this journey through poland. 

We got to go over and have dinner with Ben Jones and his family for Sunday dinner. That was pretty awesome. I sure love Elder Jones. I'm going to miss that guy. He's great, his family is great, and I realized again just how much I miss my family! all good things.

I love the Lord. I love the gospel. I love the Spirit. I love you all.


AP's handling the Transfer Bags...getting it all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment