Monday, November 21, 2016

Only have time for the HIghlights.... Area Authority visit, etc...November 21, 2016

Hi. 
Great things happening. No time. We are so busy, and I have 8 minutes left to email because they're kicking us out of the library. 

Everything is really good. Working like dogs. No time to eat or study usually. It's awesome. Having lots of fun, and getting a ton done. Starting to feel real that I'll ACTUALLY make it home one day. We'll see. I'm still thinking I'll wake up one morning still in my first transfer, and realize that everything was a dream. It's good though. 

Had an exchange. Visiting authority from the 70(President Johnson) who is in the area presidency. Elder Mulder and I got a personal interview with him.

English system going well. We teach all of the mission leaders about it on thursday. 

Exchange with elders ashworth and dooley. Lots of fun. 



As a side note, our meeting with the Area Authority was great. 

He was awesome. He had a lot of really nice things to say. He had spirit strong. It was really cool to see. He just sat me and elder mulder down and told us what a great job we're doing, and how impressed he was with the way we are carrying ourselves. He also complimented our polish and said that he could tell, as well as president turek had mentioned that our polish is really good. It was awesome to meet with him, and to hear him speak to all the missionaries. So cool. The church is true, and President Johnson is getting added to the list of my heroes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment