Monday, December 5, 2016

No time again...

No time. Again. ha Sorry about that. This will be the last time though, I promise! hahahaha.
  • Exchange this week with the other elders
  • Got some of the last changes done on the Poland-wide english system
  • had a LEGAL Adventure at midnight this week driving all the way across warsaw and back.
  • I'm ready to come home. I feel good about the service I've given, and am just trying my best to finish strong and have no regrets. 
  • we're going to all of the zone trainings this week in poznan, warsaw, and kato. We're doing a mini-exchange in Łódź in the middle of that. Then I get home and saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, adn wednesday we're packing with meetings to meet with everyone I can, and to make sure elder mulder knows all of the investigators that he hasn't gotten to meet yet. We don't have a free second, but I LOVE THAT. Missions are good, but they're hard. I love you guys. 
  • See you in 11 days..... see you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment