Sunday, May 15, 2016

We visited the Forest in Poland May 15th, 2016

Man it's great to hear from you... always one of the best parts of my week! It sounds like life back there has been crazy! Jeremy Did it!  Not that anyone was ever worried, but he did an amazing job! I was just thinking about that... there's only going to be 4 at home here in a little bit, and 2 of us will be out on missions at the same time...that's crazy! Thanks so much for the pictures. It's awesome to get to see what it's actually like back there. Jeremy is such a funny kid hahaha I miss him.

Things this week were great. Miracles are happeneing, and we're just plugging along. It's flying by out here... I just realized that a year has turned into only 7 1/2 months... and then it's all going to be over. The good thing is, I'm finally starting to feel good doing missionary work. It's still hard and painful, but I'm starting to enjoy different parts about it that I didn't see coming. It's been good. We stayed out late(I called president haha) on Saturday night bbecause they had a Museums night across poland, and people were just walking into our chapel. So we spent a solid 4 hours teaching lessons with memebers, and leading them around the chapel. Itw as awesome. It is finally Spring, and the weather is amazing. Zone trainings went well, and yes I got to play the piano. Tell Colby that he HAS to keep playing. It's SO worth it to be able to play all the hymns, and ot know chords to mix things up. He'll be grateful one day! I remember those days all too well... ;)


Whats new.... we have an exchange with Elders Haskett and Einfeldt this week. They are both super young in the mission, and are zone leaders in the south. We are excited to get them stoked about missionary work, and give them some things to work on that will help them and the members of their zone. We met with a guy named Kas(abbreviated, of course). He's a bible scholar, and knows the bible better than anyone I've ever met... he's probably only 24. He agreed to take the lessons from the missionaries, so we're really excited to meet Thursday. Other than that, we're headed out to the forest today, which I'm super excited about. It'll be fun to hang out with the district and have a good time. :)

The National Forest in Poland.

No comments:

Post a Comment