Monday, May 30, 2016

Zone Conferences....No time for Pday

Hello y'all!
So this is going to be super quick this week.... THIS NEXT WEEK IS GOING TO BE INSANE. Elder cowley and I aren't taking pday today(except for this little short time to write home and tell you we're alive) because we're going down to Kraków at 5:45 tomorrow morning. We have zone conferences this week-Wednesday in Kraków, Thursday in Warsaw, and Friday in Poznań, and so we're going to be gone all week. But, President told us how hard we've been working, and expressed to us that he was okay with us getting a cultural experience when we could with all of our traveling between cities(I think he knows I haven't seen like anything in Poland). SO, we're getting on a train, and going to see Auschwitz tomorrow. It's only an hour and a half outside of Kraków, and we're just taking our pday tomorrow and going to see it.
It's going to be such a good experience, and something I've always wanted to see! The Lord is blessing us!  Other than that, we're just trying to work through all of the things going on in the mission, and get our last little preparations for zone conference in before we head down. I'm so excited to get to work with, and teach our amazing missionaries! Every single one of them could be doing what we're doing and teaching the rest of us, so I'm honored to get to work with Elder Cowley and do what we're doing! The gospel is true! Sometimes it's the only (seemingly illogical) things that can turn everything else in life into something beautiful and spiritually building. I am so grateful for my Savior and how He has carried me for such a long time.
I am excited to be able to use my knowledge and experiences to help out the other missionaries. I love you guys! Have a great week! I should be able to talk more next week. Love you!




These pics are so polish: We went out to the National Park Łazieńkowski and sat on the grass during a meal hour on Sunday and listened to a performer go up and play an hours worth of Chopin music. It was awesome, and there were so many people! We're going to try to set up a finding activity in the upcoming weeks to contact the people as they come to and leave from the park. We'll see how that goes if we try it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment