Monday, May 9, 2016

Week of May 9th...Baptism and Mother's Day

Yeah, this was a definitely a surprise! I didn't think that I had actually had that big of an influence on Clara, but I was super happy for her. Her testimony was so cool about how the Book of Mormon has changed her life, and how she has felt a change since the very beginning when we gave her the Book of Mormon.  It felt great to hear that we made a real difference! All of the members came out to see it, and it was amazing! So cool!

The Baptism of Clara

                                                                                 Oh Clara!

I sure miss you guys. It was amazing to see your face on Mother's Day! I was sad I wasn't there to do anything with y'all for mothers day, but this will be the last one I'm away for! I can't wait to see y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment