Monday, January 25, 2016

Week of January 25, 2016...


Hey Guys,
Soooooooo I survived another week out here haha. It was another week of ups and downs, and certainly a lot of faith-building exercises.

I seem to be living in one huge paradox. I have a ton of pain in my pelvis and genitals, which is exacerbated when I exercise, thus keeping me away from exercising. However, In not exercising, I'm quickly reverting back to the state I was in, right after my surgeries. I've essentially given the 8 months of physical therapy back, thrown it out the window, and I'm starting to have hip and back and leg pain all over again. I'm in a pickle. On top of that, we have no idea what is going on. I'm still in the office, and will be essentially until something changes. The problem is, we don't know how to fix the problem. Nobody knows if I need to rest everything and hope it goes away, or if I need to just walk through it, and everything will alleviate itself(instead of being exacerbated by the sitting)? I want to try that approach, but am concerned because in many of my Priesthood blessings/setting apart blessing, I was told "not to push through with courage like (I) did last time", to stop, and switch things up, and I felt really good about coming into the office to rest for a time. So that's what I've done.

I have been promised many great things as a missionary, especially in coming back. The Lord has a plan, and if I do everything in my power to get better, then I can expect with full confidence for "the hand of the Lord to be revealed". I've been praying to Heavenly Father for help and guidance. I'll think and pray about all of the different options over the next little while, and then ask for guidance. I have a meeting with the urologist on Thursday that I feel really good about. I think that he's at least the first step in our little puzzle.
However, It is incredibly difficult to push forward with faith when I realize that I am on the same exact path that I was on last time that sent me home essentially in a body bag. I'm scared, and I'm worried about the future, but I have faith in God's plan, and that He will protect me and lift me through my trials. He Lives! He's the best, and I love Him!


Love all of you. Please keep up the prayers in my behalf-I need them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment