Friday, January 29, 2016

Jan 29...HEALTH UPDATE

Hey guys, quick update:

The first urine test: everything is normal except I'm a little bit high in some weird thing that I've never heard of(it's normal, it's just a biological term that I've never come across)... the doctor told me in polish that it had to do with red blood cells... They're just a TINY bit high, which isn't a problem at all. So that's a relief, but that's also one idea down. The second urine test should be done in 3-4 days the receptionist said, so maybe by the end of next week they will be done, and we can hopefully get some more information.

I was a bulldog and got myself an ultrasound scheduled for TODAY instead of in 3 weeks!(I do have a lot of my mother in me(: ). I went to the hospital for a 3rd time today and got an ultrasound. *Shocker* all they found was the small varicoceles on the left side, and referred me back to this good urologist that I had seen. So that kinda rules out that option. Looks like we're left with the lower digestive system scope if the lady ever calls me back, and after that the MRI option if necessary. Starting monday morning I'm going to contact the urologist and get in touch with the scope lady through him.

I've been thinking a ton about what's going on, due to the fact that I have a ton of time on my hands. What if subconsciously there is something going on? I've talked to President about it, and maybe it's a real possibility. I came home a little traumatized from Poland only 8 months ago, and then was asked to go back. Coming back was 100% out of faith and commitment to Heavenly Father, and none of it was because Justin Quackenbush wanted to come back to Poland. It's been weighing on me, though. On the one hand, I'm proud of myself for doing what I needed to and coming back to the place that scares me half to death and that almost killed me last time, but I also feel weak for the fact that deep deep down my subconscious is having such a rough time with this. Is it all in my head? Everybody knows that that question is my literal least favorite question on the face of this earth, and if the pain is coming from my subconscious, then I've got something to change somehow. I've had such a good attitude since being here and I'm trying my best, but maybe I can change something else?

Maybe I need to learn how to meditate or something? How do I beat this? These are the thoughts I'm currently mulling over... ideas? I really am doing really well though. I feel good, I feel the Spirit, especially in the hard times and the trials, and I know I need to be here right now. I'm still working on finding out where this pain is coming from, so I'll keep you updated! I'll pass on the doctor's information to the local authorities haha. Mom, I loved what you said about the temple. I've been praying about it a lot and will continue to search for answers. It's all going to work out how it's supposed to, I promise! The church is true! I'm learning and growing so much. I Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment