Thursday, January 28, 2016

Week of January 28, 2016.....HEALTH UPDATE

Health Update:
Hey guys, I got permission to update you guys real quick about the meeting. He was a REALLY good doctor, and didn't just tell me I had prostytitis like the last guy. He told us it wasn't an easy fix and that he didn't actually know what the problem is. BUT, he did give us a plan. He has contacts everywhere, and gave us things to do.
1) Urine Sample (tomorrow morning I need to take it to the hospital and get it checked.
2) Ultrasound of the abdomen. He gave me 3 numbers to doctors. I set up with one for the 15th of february, and the other two I am calling in the morning when they are in the office.
3) Trus Ultrasound. He says that he knows the best ultrasound doctor in Poland, and gave us her cell phonee number. I will get in contact with her tomorrow, also.

If all of those don't work, it could be something with my nerves or backbone or something, and he perscribed us a great place for an MRI as a backup. This doctor told us that he could be like a "home base"
and would be happy to help, even though this problem probably isn't urological. It was a blessing and answer to prayers.

So that's where we're at! It was a little discouraging hearing that there wasn't an easy answer(go figure), but I'm doing really good. God still has a plan, and I'm still going to follow it! I love y'all!
Please keep the prayers up-they're a huge help!

No comments:

Post a Comment